Thursday, March 3, 2011

Be still, don't over exert and rest. When I push it to hear I tend not to hear. If I rest and be still, His calm surrounds me and he opens the doors to his mysteries.
Rita S. had a vision of a vault in heaven filled with creative works to be released to us here. She saw a song descend onto a young man playing guitar during worship. As the inspired song rested on him, he sang prophetic healing words and a lady in a wheel chair. She got up and walked. Hearing this, I to was playing a small group setting. I remembered this vision of Rita and felt inspired to sing healing songs. As I sang a man next to me began to cry with joy as his hand of multiple surgeries was instantly and completely healed. That comes from resting in his guidance. Humbling and very cool - Brock

1 comment: